Orbi Fails To Link With Router? Reasons And Solutions!
Do you know why your Orbi device is unable to link with the existing router device? Don’t worry about it if your reply is no. We will tell you the reasons why Orbi is unable to connect to the router and a few solutions to resolve the issue. So we recommend that you will need to read this entire page.
Why Is Your Orbi Unable To Connect To Router?
There are many different reasons why your Orbi device is unable to link with the router. Some of the reasons are as follows.
- Internet Connection Issue: This is the most common reason why your Orbi device is unable to link with the router. If your router and modem gadget is experiencing problems or if your ISP is having an issue.
- Due To An Outdated Software Issue: Outdated software can also cause connectivity problems between the Orbi device or router. Verify that the Orbi router and satellite have the latest firmware update installed.
- Due To Wrong Placement: The placement of the Netgear Orbi satellite also affects its ability to connect to the router. Ensure that the satellite is placed within the range of the router and that it is not too far away.
- Wireless Interference: The wireless interference also caused the connectivity issue between the Orbi gadget and the main router. Make sure that the Orbi system device is not located closer to the other devices, which may also interfere with the WiFi signal. Other WiFi gadgets such as microwaves, refrigerators, fridges, etc.
- Configuration Trouble: This is the main reason why your Orbi device is unable to connect to the router. You used the wrong information in the configuration process.
How To Resolve All Common Issues
To resolve the issue, consider lower tips.
Verify All Cables:
First, you must check all the cable connections. During the checking process, if you see any damaged wire then immediately replace it with the new one.
Re-sync Orbi Router Gadget:
At the back side of the Orbi router device you can see the re-sync button. Now, push and hold the sync button for 5 to 10 seconds. When the Orbi router LED blinks twice then you will need to release your finger from the sync button.
Turn On/Off Orbi Router Device:
- Initially, you will need to press the hardware button.
- Next, wait for a short while for the gadget to shut down.
- After that, you will need to take out the power plug from the electrical power socket.
- Now, wait for five minutes.
- In the end, put the adaptor back into the power socket.
Improve The Orbi Router Software:
- First, you must open the web browser on your Android cell phone.
- Now, you will need to enter orbilogin.com in the URL bar.
- Next, the Netgear Orbi login page will open up on your display.
- Then, search for an administration option and hit the firmware upgrade option.
- In the end, download the latest firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
Reset Orbi Router:
- Initially, search for the reset hole button.
- At the back side of the Orbi device, you see the reset hole button.
- Now, with the help of a paper clip push that reset hole button.
- Next, all the Orbi router LEDs will turn off.
- As it means, your Orbi router device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset, you must do the Netgear Orbi login and setup process again.
Access Netgear Orbi Web Management Page
- First, put the Orbi router device power plug into the power socket.
- Next, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Orbi router network.
- Now, open Chrome and enter orbilogin.com in the URL bar.
- Then, the Netgear Orbi login web management page will open up on your display.
- After that, fill in all the details shown on the Netgear Orbi login page.
- Check the manual booklet, in case you don’t know the login details.
Note: After doing the Netgear Orbi login process, now you will need to do the Configuration process.
Orbi Router Configuration Via An App
- First, from the Google Play Store, download the Netgear Orbi Application.
- Now, open that application and fill in all the details shown on the app page.
- Then, click on the Orbi router setup option.
- In the end, consider all the descriptions carefully.
Why Is The Orbi Application Unable To Connect To the Router? Fix It!
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Netgear Orbi application on your smartphone.
- Try to restart your cell phone and link your gadget to the Netgear Orbi router device again.
- In the end, if the issue is not resolved then you will need to take out the power plug of the Orbi router device from the power socket.
- After a few minutes put back the Orbi router power plug into the power socket.
As of now, with the guidance of this web blog, now you can easily resolve the issue of Orbi failing to link with the router. If you have any query in your mind regarding the Orbi device then contact our team.