Essential Details To Know For Orbi Satellite Login And Setup Process
The Orbi satellite device is used to boost the range of WiFi network coverage. After doing the Orbi login and configuration process of the Netgear Orbi satellite with an Orbi router, you enjoy a fast and reliable internet connection without any interruption.
What Do Orbi Satellite LEDs Mean?
- Stable White LED: The stable white LED determines that the Orbi satellite device is powering up.
- Blinking Magenta LED: When the Orbi satellite device starts blinking the magenta LED then it means the satellite is attempting to link with the Orbi router device. For more than two minutes if the blinking purple LED continuously blinks, then it may happen due to the following reasons: the Netgear Orbi satellite lost the internet connection from the router or the satellite failed to get the IP address from the router.
- Stable Magenta LED: If the Orbi satellite LED starts blinking solid magenta then it means the satellite is unable to obtain an IP address from the router.
- Solid Blue LED: For 1 to 2 minutes if the Orbi satellite LED blinks stable blue then it defines the connection between the Orbi router and satellite as good.
- Stable Amber LED: It defines that the connection between the Orbi router and satellite is far.
Features Of Orbi Satellite
- It expands the WiFi coverage area of up to 2500 square feet.
- Without the wire, you can easily do the configuration.
- At any place in your house, you can easily settle it.
- The Orbi login and setup process is so easy and straightforward.
Orbi Satellite Device Unboxing
Below are a few things you will get during the Unboxing of the Netgear Orbi satellite device.
- Orbi satellite.
- One wall mount with the screws.
- One ceiling mount with screws.
- Power adaptor.
- Manual booklet for essential information.
What Do I Require For Orbi Satellite To Work
- First, require an Orbi Pro router device.
- Must have an active internet connection.
- Link with existing modem or gateway.
Orbi Satellite Technical Specifications
• It consists of simultaneous Tri-band WiFi • Radio 1: IEEE® 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz–256QAM support • Radio 2: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz–256QAM support • Radio 3: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz–256QAM support • Six high-performance antennas with high-power amplifiers • Implicit/Explicit Beamforming for 2.4 & 5GHz bands • MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming on multiple devices • Four 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports • Security • WPA/WPA2-PSK support • Three wireless networks – Administrative devices – Employee devices – Guest devices with Captive Portal • Guest WiFi Network is easy to configure for the protective Internet access • Guest network gadget are denied access to Administrative and Employee networks• Orbi Pro Router supports up to three Satellites.
How To Login Into Orbi Satellite
- First, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Netgear Orbi network.
- After that, open the web browser and enter the web portal in the URL bar of the web browser. At the back of the Orbi device, you can also get the IP address.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on the web management page.
With the help of the above steps, the Orbi login process is successfully done now.
Configure Orbi Satellite
- First, download and open the Orbi application on your WiFi gadget.
- Make sure that the WiFi gadget must be linked with the Orbi router network.
- Now, fill in the username and security password that you make for the first time. Hit on the sign-in button.
- Next, tap on the menu icon, from the top left corner.
- Then, click on add satellite.
- In the end, consider all the display prompts to add a satellite.
Resolve Orbi Satellite Issues
Push Sync Button:
- First, reconnect the Orbi satellite after unplugging it.
- Now, on the Orbi satellite push the sync button.
- After that, press the sync button of the Orbi router.
- Next, wait for a few minutes for the device to sync now.
- In the end, the solid blue LED will start blinking solid blue on the Orbi satellite once the link has been formed.
Reset Orbi Satellite:
At the back side of the Orbi satellite device, you see the reset hole button. Push that reset button with the help of a hairpin or paperclip for a few seconds. Now, all the Orbi satellite’s LEDs will turn off. As it means your Orbi satellite device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset, you will need to do the Orbi satellite setup process again.
As of now with the help of this Orbi satellite post, now you will be able to know all the essential information about Netgear Orbi satellite.