Netgear Orbi AX6000 Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Orbi issues with our experts and get the solution.
To get better coverage and connectivity for your large house or multi-story office, you can actually rely on Netgear AX6000 Setup. This duo devices mesh setup will surely enable you to fulfill your internet requirement easily. Although you can get this device at your place with convenience, once you become familiar with the entire setup process. So, keep reading this information to get to know a brief detail.
Netgear Orbi AX6000 Setup Manual Guide
During the Orbi AX6000 Setup unboxing, you will receive the device itself along with one satellite, Moreover, there will be ethernet and power cables and the Netgear AX6000 setup manual guide. That manual guide will consist of the setup login and web and 192.168.1.1 IP address details which you will require during the configuration process. So, read that guide once and take those details as well.
Prerequisites For AX6000 Setup Process
Although the setup process does not require any technician, there are some things that the process will require. So, make sure to collect these and execute the procedure.
- The AX6000 mesh setup with some documentation.
- Your host modem must have a working internet connection.
- More than that, the power and ethernet cables that you will get in the box.
- Lastly, any device with access to its web browser and Google Play Store.
Orbi AX6000 App Setup
After getting the crucial details from that manual setup guide, take the next step in action immediately. Choose any device to execute the process and make the AX6000 setup connectable.
- Take your mesh device and the host modem as well to connect them together.
- Also, grab an ethernet wire and attach one end to the mesh’s port and another to the modem’s port.
- Next, insert the power cable end into the mesh’s power port and plug the adapter into an electrical socket.
- Following this, install the Netgear Orbi app on your mobile, whether it is an android or iOS.
- Now, open the app and create a new Netgear account there to get to the next step.
- In the next step, click on the “Let’s Setup Your Orbi” tab on the next screen page.
- When the Netgear AX6000 setup turns ready to configure, join your device to it.
- Later, open the device app camera and scan the QR code from the mesh setup bottom panel.
- As a result, your device will manually make a connection with the Netgear Orbi AX6000 setup.
Update Orbi AX6000 Firmware Version
In any case, if you start getting sluggish internet speed all of a sudden, check the device’s software version. Verify whether it is running on an updated or outdated version. If that is working on an obsolete version, then update it to get the performance to an optimized state.
- In order to do this, visit the mesh system firmware update option on the web-based portal.
- Do login on to the portal and go to the wireless settings and then administration.
- Under that, click on the Firmware Upgrade option and download the latest file somewhere on your PC.
- Ensure to get the latest firmware file according to your mesh device model.
- Once you download that file, visit again to the software updating portal.
- Thereafter, choose and upload the file there and begin the updating process.
- While doing this, keep in mind to not turn off your PC and the mesh setup as well.
- After completing the process, reboot the mesh setup and connect your device to it.
Troubleshoot The AX6000 Errors
Besides that, if you face an error, such as the AX6000 setup malfunctioning, choose its reset feature. Which will help you to get the setup misbehavior fixed. But, before starting the process, disconnect all the devices which are networked currently whether they are attached wired or wirelessly. Doing so will allow you to perform the process hassle-free.
Afterward, locate and use the reset button to execute the reset process. Release the button and meanwhile, keep checking the LED on the mesh setup to get to know the status of the process. Once the reset process is complete, configure the Orbi AX6000 setup again as the previously configured settings will discard.
Thus, we can safely expect that you will be surely successful in installing the Orbi AX6000 mesh setup at your place. If you get any difficulty while performing the setup process or using the network, reach out to our technical experts. Choose any option from calling +17169926370 or mailing email@example.com.