Unlocking the Potential of Your Wi-Fi Network with Orbi
In today’s running world where the main goal is to win and leave everybody behind, the Internet plays a vital role in this journey. In everything we do, the internet is the main bridge that connects us to our destination. Whether it is school, or college work, business, online business, startups, shopping, entertainment, games, etc. Internet is the constant demand here which makes all of it possible. In this type of need, everybody wants a stable and faster internet connection to finish their tasks as soon as possible.
There comes Netgear Orbi which provides you with wireless Wi-Fi network services. This is the mainstream network when it comes to Internet services. It not only gives you the best experience ever but also provides you with a support team that is available 24/7 for your help.
How To Get Your Netgear Orbi Device
The only thing you require is the decision that you want an outstanding experience on the internet that can provide you with all the speed you need. The rest of the procedure is a piece of cake for you. You can get your Netgear Orbi device from any local store or you can buy it online. The official site of Netgear can also be used if you want to explore more products and services with customer reviews.
Configuration of Netgear Orbi
Netgear Orbi is best known for its simple process of configuration. The process to get it started is very crucial. That is why Orbi ensures that their customers do not face any hurdles.
Netgear Orbi Login
There are three methods to login into your Orbi account. All of the methods are easy and understandable with no special knowledge or effort. You just need your SSID and password which you can find on your product label.
- Login to Netgear using https://orbiillogin.com/ – while using this method, you can use any browser that you are comfortable with. Enter the link in the search window. Now an Orbi login page will show up, fill in all your Orbi Wi-Fi credentials and press an login.
- Using the Nighthawk App – This way is easier if you are more comfortable with your phone and want to access your Orbi device from your phone. You need to download the Nighthawk app on your mobile and choose the product you want to connect with your devices. A screen will show up that will require your Login ID and password. Fill in the details and you’re all set to login.
- Login via Web Browser – In case you are not able to log in with the above-mentioned methods, you can do it through Web Browser too. Just go to the search bar and enter the IP address which is 192.168.1.1. The steps ahead will be the same as you just have to enter the ID and password.
What To Do After Orbi Login
Well Done, You are halfway through the procedure. Now you need to download and install the Orbi App on your mobile phone.
- Make yourself a Netgear account by logging in. You can also enroll on Netgear products and get notifications for all the updates, offers, and launches It has to offer. You will get email support along with all the updates.
- After logging in, click on Get Started.
- Scan the code on the sleeve of your screen and select the product you want to connect to your device.
Setting Up Your Orbi
This is the final step of your crucial configuration. Short and simple.
- Now you need to restart your modem and wait for its lights to turn bright white.
- Join the yellow internet port on your Orbi router with the ethernet port on your modem.
- Switch on the power outlet and wait for the LED to turn bright white. It can take a few minutes which is not an issue.
Personalize Your Settings
However, this step is not crucial, but you would want to finish it because it will provide you with some comfortable settings.
- Open your Orbi mobile app and go to settings as soon as the app interface opens up.
- To modify the settings, you need to log in again.
- Now you can change the password and create your unique one to memorize it easily.
- You can make your account available for guest mode.
- Moreover, parental control is the main feature that you can find in Orbi because it will give you the authority to control the content your kids are browsing or watching.
- As soon as you are done with making all the changes, click on save and your Netgear Orbi will start working the way you want it to.
Restart Your Orbi Device
Now that you have followed all the steps required, you have to restart your host device. This is an important step as you will know if your Orbi is connected properly and working efficiently.
In case it needs to give you the promised speed and uninterrupted connection, you can call our Support Team for all the assistance you want.
You can find all the details at the top of the page. Click on it and it will provide you with two options which are Call OR Chat. You can choose either of them according to your comfort. Our Support Team is always ready and happy to help you.